Samsung Galaxy Z FOLD5
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 mobile was launched in July 2023 and comes with a 7.60-inch touchscreen primary display offering a resolution of 2176×1812 pixels at a pixel density of 374 pixels per inch (ppi). It also features a 6.20-inch touchscreen as its second display, with a resolution of 904×2316 pixels at a pixel density of 412 pixels per inch (ppi). Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 runs Android 13 and is powered by a 4400mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; a 12-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 10-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. On the front, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 packs a dual camera setup for selfies, featuring a 10-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a second 4-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 2.0-micron.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 runs One UI 5.1.1 is based on Android 13 and packs 256GB, 512GB, 1TB of inbuilt storage. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 measures 129.90 x 154.90 x 6.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 253.00 grams. It was launched in Cream, Icy Blue, and and Phantom Black colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, GPS, Bluetooth v5.30, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) , and 5G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
KEY FEATURES OF SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD
- Body: 154.9×129.9×6.1mm, 253g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus 2) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus 2), aluminum frame; IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min), Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance (advertised), Stylus support.
- Display: 7.60″ Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1812x2176px resolution, 10.81:9 aspect ratio, 373ppi; Cover display:, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2, 6.2 inches, 904 x 2316 pixels, 23.1:9 ratio.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm): Octa-core (1×3.36 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510); Adreno 740.
- Memory: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM; UFS 4.0.
- OS/Software: Android 13, One UI 5.1.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm, 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS; Telephoto: 10 MP, f/2.4, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom; Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm, 1.12µm.
- Front camera: Under Display: 4 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 2.0µm; Cover camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 24mm, 1/3″, 1.22µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 8K@24fps, 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+; Front camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 4400mAh; 25W wired, 50% in 30 min (advertised), 15W wireless, 4.5W reverse wireless.
- Connectivity: 5G; eSIM; Dual SIM; Wi-Fi 6e; BT 5.3, aptX HD; NFC.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (side-mounted); stereo speakers; Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), Ultra Wideband (UWB) support.