Key Features and Price of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is outstanding and equipped with a large foldable display screen of 6.7-inches. The design is stunning along with the specs that are quite impressive. This device is equipped with a punch-hole Infinity-O display. The punch-hole display screen of the Samsung Galaxy Z‘s having a 10 megapixels front-facing camera that will assist the user with taking selfies and making video calls. On the rear of the phone, there is a dual-camera setup. The main sensor of the Galaxy Z Flip by Samsung of the camera setup will be 12 megapixels. The secondary sensor is going to 5 megapixels.
The handset is powered by one of the latest chipsets available for the smartphone that will keep the Samsung Z Flip on toes regarding performance. The RAM of the device is also a gigantic one. The Snapdragon 855+ chipset and the 8 gigabytes of RAM will enhance the processing speed of the handset. The new Samsung Galaxy’s Z Flip has got massive internal storage of 256 gigabytes capacity. This is enough storage to keep a huge amount of data for future use. The phone is running on the latest operating system Android 10. The Galaxy Z Flip is fueled with powerful battery of 3300mAh battery capacity. It is in 3 colors of Mirror Black, Mirror Purple and Mirror Gold.
Key Features Of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Body: Unfolded: 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm, Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm, 183 g; aluminum frame, glass body; Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold color options.
- Screen: Main: 6.7″ Foldable Dynamic AMOLED, 1080 x 2636px resolution; 21.9:9 aspect ratio; 425ppi, HDR10+ support, Samsung Ultra Thin Glass surface; Cover display: 1.1″, Super AMOLED, 112 x 300 pixels (Corning Gorilla Glass 6)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7nm): Octa-core (1×2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485); Adreno 640
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB built-in UFS 3.0 storage.
- OS/Software: Android 10, One UI 2.0.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12MP, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 27mm equiv. focal length, dual pixel PDAF, OIS. Ultra-wide: 12MP, f/2.2, 12mm (123° FoV), fixed focus.
- Front camera: 10MP, f/2.4, 25mm, 1.22µm, PDAF; 2160p@30fps video recording.
- Battery: 3,300mAh, 15W fast charging.
- Misc: Side-mounted power button/fingerprint reader combo; NFC; Dual-band Wi-Fi ac; Bluetooth 5.0; ANT+; single bottom-firing loudspeaker.
Where to Buy: PHONEMART – Nigeria’s Leading Gadget Shop.
Source: GSM Arena.